If your parcel is being returned to us, the sender, this could mean;
- The address provided is incorrect
- The courier company has discovered damage to your parcel
- The courier driver was unable to locate your address
- The courier driver could not access your apartment complex
- Your business address was closed during the time of delivery
- Your parcel required a collection from your local depot
- There were too many failed delivery attempts at your property
- The courier driver felt it was unsafe to deliver e.g. there was an unrestrained dog on the property
Once your parcel has been returned to Mighty Ape, we will email you to verify your delivery details and arrange a redelivery!
Alternatively you're welcome to get in touch with us once it's on its way back to us and we can help you find a resolution.
We understand that failed deliveries and returns can be inconvenient, so we will do our best to make the process as simple as possible to avoid further delays 🐵